Do you want regular updates of all the latest jobs, news, projects & blogs? Click here to add your email
About Find All Electrical Jobs
Find All Electrical Jobs as a concept arose out of a need to come up with an alternative, given immense frustration the owner of this business; as an employer of PLC Programmers, Safety Instrumentation Engineers and Power Systems Engineers, encountered from using generalist job sites like Seek, MyCareer and CareerOne.
Market research through discussions with stakeholders with an electrical background or employers of those with an electrical background further substantiated this gap in the market place. The view was that generalist job sites were good for generalist roles but when it came to specialised roles, generalist job sites mainly presented generalist cvs against what were specialised roles. Job seekers too felt that searching for a specialised job within a specialised site was like looking for a needle in a hay stack.
This site has been created as a result of this unmet need.
FindAllElectricalJobs differentiates itself from other job sites whether they be generalist or specialist.
FindAllElectricalJobs' key differentiators are:
- It is focussed on one discipline and one discipline only - Electrical.
- Given it is focussed on Electrical as a niche only - individuals who come to this site and those who have a desire to attract individuals with an Electrical background are rewarded with a better return on their time investment. By this we mean that jobs put to our site attract a relevant audience only and those seeking content find content relevant to their specialisation and not waffle / noise available in generalist media.
- We provide a variety of tools employers can use to differentiate their jobs through use of the video / main banner section on the home page where generalist branding can be obtained. If specialist branding is important to the employer (say in the Oil & Gas Industry segment) then a banner ad can be taken out against a specific industry such as that or a banner ad taken out against a specific role (FIFO) or a location (Karratha) or by career motivation (mentoring). Additional tools exist for employers who become regular users of this site to put in daily company news, upcoming projects, blog topic discussions, on-line training - all meant to differentiate each employer within our site.
- We categorise our jobs carefully, ensure jobs are genuine, are documented properly in the sense they provide all the information candidates need to make a decision, are culled monthly if they expire
- We rank in the top 2-3 for Google key word searches relating to "electrical jobs" and "electrical engineering jobs"